If you have supervisory experience within an IFA or Financial Services, are highly organised and confirdent, this role will be for you.
• Ensure that Team adheres to all SLA’s in relation to the New Business processing, assisting with daily workflow wherever necessary
• Provide coaching and support to other team members
• Have the technical knowledge to process all business types and the ability to communicate this to the team members
• The ability to submit all business types online with the exception of Protection cases
• An in-depth understanding of how all relevant platforms operate so that the relevant information can be located in order to update the diary
• Previous experience of coaching and supporting team members
• Previous experience of training staff
• Effective organisational and planning skills
• Able to work to deadlines
• Able to forge and develop relationships
• Experienced using Microsoft Word and Excel
• Previous IFA or Financial Services experience relating to the above
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"