An opportunity to play a key role and help shape the future of Mazars’ exciting new and growing Oracle-NetSuite practice. You will leverage and develop your existing Oracle-NetSuite implementation experience working across industry sectors to design, implement and optimise Oracle-NetSuite business solutions to our SME business clients as we seek to grow both in the UK and Internationally. You will be working within Mazars Consulting team, identifying and delivering opportunities and initiatives for further business performance improvement to our growing portfolio of clients.
• Working with clients to define optimum design criteria to facilitate Oracle-NetSuite’s set up for different operational business processes including finance, manufacturing, sales procurement, HR etc
• Configuring NetSuite to meet SME clients’ business needs
• Identifying and supporting business change to make most effective use of Oracle-NetSuite solutions
• Developing internal project delivery methodologies and supporting the growth of the practice in the UK and internationally
• Supporting the development of additional Oracle-NetSuite service offerings including change management and programme assurance services
• Supporting sales processes, bid development and client presentations
• Working with Oracle-NetSuite to develop Mazars market reputation and earn partnering awards
• Secondary responsibilities to support Business Process and Organisational Design projects and to identify further opportunities to support our clients
• Degree qualified – preferably in a business or finance discipline
• Certification and experience in implementing NetSuite solutions either as a consultant or as a business analyst in industry
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to successful conclusions
• Good business process understanding is mandatory, with finance preferable
• Confident and professional with excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle pressure and work to deadlines
• Proactive, robust and personable
• Prepared to travel and spend some time away from home to support our clients when required
Please CLICK HERE to download our benefits booklet
Please CLICK HERE to download the job description.
Mazars is all about people – we believe that each individual makes a difference to the Mazars culture. As an international firm with strong European roots, we are a melting pot of different cultures and disciplines. Diversity is one of our main strengths.
We are an international, integrated, transparent and independent organisation specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal, and advisory services. The Group has a presence in 77 countries and draws on the expertise of 17,000 professionals.
We all work within a culture of high support and high challenge at Mazars. We are not afraid to take on new and greater responsibilities. But we do this through encouragement – not pressure and competition.
Mazars LLP is an equal opportunities employer and all applications received by the firm will be considered by the firm on the basis of their merit alone and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of background. All offers of employment will be conditional on the candidate having/securing the right to work in the UK and providing the firm with evidence of that right (as required by the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006) prior to employment commencing.