3.5 tonne Multidrop Drivers
Full time hours with a contract and rota for shifts given upon start in April with multiple day time roles available.
One standard rate of pay £8.00ph for 3.5 tonne Multidrop drivers.
Do you hold a Full UK Licence with a minimum of 3 years recent driving experience?
We are currently recruiting for numerous, professional Drivers to join our prestigious Client who is based in Shrewsbury.
Drivers will be required to make deliveries throughout the UK to customers at there homes, delivering various size parcels. These will be handle balled off the vehicle as they are usually only small. Previous experience in similar work role would be very advantageous.
If you enjoy a varied workload and have an excellent geographical knowledge of the UK road network, then this could be the next career move for you!
In return, you will receive a contracted rota weekly for the following week and will be paid £8.00ph (Umbrella/LTD) you will also receive holiday pay for holiday accrued we can also en roll you into our Driver Incentive Scheme where you can increase you pay further by refereeing fellow Drivers to HRGO if interested in this please ask for further details.
If you feel that you have what it takes to support our client, we would love to hear from you on the details below.
In this role you must:
- Fill in you timesheet after each shift this is a must do!
- Communicate well with customers and complete all required paperwork
- Offer helping hand if your trailers are not pre-loaded for you
- Adhere to strict Health and Safety procedures; our client has a strong focus on such policies
- Be responsible for the delivery of various goods
You will be:
- Working for a reputable blue chip company
- Confident, engaging, polite and friendly
- Understanding, calm, professional and a team player
- Licences must not have any more than 6 minor points, due to insurance purposes
- In possession of a valid CPC Card and Digital Tachograph card
- Paid through an Umbrella company or Ltd company.
Unfortunately, we are unable to process Drivers that have any of the following endorsements; TT/IN/CD/DD or DR.
HRGO will register complete registrations at your convenience
Please contact one of the team on to discuss this further.
- 3.5 ton
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job