Multi-Utility Team Leader
£40,000 p/a + van
Alecto Recruitment is proud to be recruiting on behalf of an excellent Multi-Utilities Company that operate Nationwide.
Our client requires an experienced Team Leader or Site Supervisor based in Scotland will be responsible for the Installation of Gas, Water and Electrical Infrastructure (On and Off Site Works). The successful candidate will take responsibility for a Team.
- Install and commission gas, water and electrical infrastructure as instructed, ensuring that all work is undertaken to a high standard of safety and technical quality by following all appropriate generic and specific method statements, work procedures and safety instructions
- Accept delivery of plant and materials and check fitness for purpose prior to use
- Act as a Competent Person for ROs and NROs (if assessed as competent)
- Attend "toolbox talks" and other training courses as required
- Manual Handling.
- Operating Pneumatic Drills.
- Working on development sites.
- Working in public highway.
- Be able to use breathing apparatus.
- Identify and understand utility plans .
- Use mechanical excavators.
Minimum qualifications / experience
- GN02 for Main Laying / Service Laying (or equivalent)
- NRSWA certificate for operatives
- Gas Network Safety Passport
- SCO1, 2, 4 & 5
- Water Hygiene
- DOMS (Water for Scotland)
- Electrical Passport for Cable Laying
- Any other appropriate accreditations for works in Scotland
- Machine Excavation up to 10T (or your team assistant must have this)
- JCB - preferred training will be provided
- Must hold a full valid driving licence
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: to £40,000 /year
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Lee Scarth, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit