Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers
Salary: £33,000 - £38,000
My client is a prestigious food manufacturing company and are currently recruiting for both mechanical and electrical maintenance engineers. As a engineer you will be introduced to a company where you will be dealing with a variety of mechanical and electrical faults. At this large manufacturing site, you will be exposed to a variety of equipment, so knowledge in electrical and mechanical engineering will be essential. If you are successful in this role you will be offered an excellent package and lots of overtime to earn.
Skills required for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer must have a engineering qualification
- Planned maintenance & Reactive maintenance
- Electrical - Three phase, wiring, control panel
- Mechanical - Pneumatic, gearboxes, belts, bearings and chains
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- on target earnings of £44,000
- working for a well established manufacturing company
- working in a excellent and family run engineering team
- On the job training
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £44,000 OTE
Commutable: Boston, Lincoln, Grantham, Skegness, Spalding and Newark-On-Trent
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.