- Sheffield -
£16,000 - £17,000 per annum - Competitive Packages
What you will be responsible for
- Ensure clients have a smooth and pleasant experience with Just Mortgages
- Administer mortgage and protection applications from the point of sign-up, whilst supply outstanding documents to lenders and insurers
- Assist the Mortgage and Protection adviser in managing relationships with clients that have been seen for a their initial mortgage appointments
- Assist the Mortgage and Protection Adviser in maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Set up call back dates
- Assist the Mortgage and Protection adviser with supplying integral data to lenders and insurers
- Work pro-actively with mortgage lenders and their representatives to ensure that mortgage applications move to offer as quickly as possible for the benefit of our clients
- Work pro-actively with insurers and other parties involved in the process to ensure that policy terms are produced as soon as possible
- Work pro-actively with solicitors when mortgage offers have been released to ensure that property purchases and re-mortgages move to completion as quickly as possible
- Use specialist in-house systems to add relevant notes to cases, input data where necessary and change the status of mortgage and protection applications to ensure we receive payment as soon as possible
- Assist the Mortgage and Protection Adviser in putting together new business packs for first meetings and also preparing documentation for sign-ups
- Provide clients with regular updates throughout the buying process and help with any non-advice based question that they have to ensure a high-quality service
What you need
- A good generic understanding of mortgages and protection is beneficial but not essential
- A generic understanding of house purchase/move related services such as survey/conveyancing and Estate Agency operations generally is beneficial
- A competent and professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisation skills - ability to plan and self-organise
- Ability to identify and analyse client needs effectively
- Good computer skills
- Results orientated
- Strong customer champion
- Confident, professional and personal style
- Able to function independently and jointly as a member of a team
- Demonstrates an awareness of the regulatory requirements that Just Mortgages Mortgage and Protection advisers are governed by
General Background, Experience and Qualifications
- An Estate agency and/or financial services background would be an advantage
- Administrative experience is essential
What you can expect
- Competitive salary
- Competitive OTE structure
- 28 days holiday (including statutory holidays)
- Career progression
- Ongoing training and development
- Incentives and rewards
Your Next Step
We really want to hear from you - even if you aren't ready to apply and simply want a chat to one of the team. Applying is easy - have your CV ready and click on the
"Apply Online" button on the top right-hand side of this page.
We aim to respond to all candidates, successful or not, within 10 working days.
Equal Opportunities: At Spicerhaart, variety makes our Company DNA come to life. We love people - and what's more - we love the differences that make each person who they are and we support you and encourage those differences to make you the best person you can be. Spicerhaart are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we welcome all talented individuals to apply for a career with us. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let our Talent Team know.
To all recruitment agencies:Spicerhaart does not accept speculative agency CVs. Please do not forward CVs to our Talent Team, Spicerhaart employees or any other company location. Spicerhaart is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs
- General Admin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'