Role: Mortgage Administrator
The role will involve supporting Mortgage Consultants, liaising with lenders, life providers and solicitors ensuring that our customers are updated whilst maintaining our high level of customer service. The post will include working towards tight deadlines, working on your own initiative as well as being a team player.
- Approving of payments
- Liaising with the Mortgage Consultants with regards to completed leads from negotiators and updating Lead Manager
- Providing broker support
- Working with clients, handling any queries regarding fees and chasing of fees, taking payment over the phone
- Working closely with Head of Sales to discuss any performance issues, pipelines etc.
- Proactively progressing individual cases from mortgage application through to completion
- Problem solving when required to move purchases and re-mortgages along
- Maintaining a positive relationship with customers and Mortgage Consultants
- Working to deadlines to ensure customers achieve their dream move
- Assisting the Mortgage Consultants with weekly figures submission
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have some knowledge and practical experience of Financial Services (ideally mortgages).
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise a pressured workload
- Resilient and able to calm and reassure anxious customers
- Have strong communication skills
If you feel you have the skills for the role or know someone who does then dont hesitate APPLY today or feel free contact one of our staff for more information.
Salary: 20,000 to £23,600 OTE
- Administrative Support
- Financial Services
- Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Underwriting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job