A leading and very well-established Estate Agency in Chadwell Heath, Essex area are currently recruiting a Mortgage Administrator for their in house specialised and very reputable Mortgage Team. The successful candidate will have an excellent level of attention to detail, obtain a solid can-do attitude and proactive approach and have a previous Mortgage or Financial Services Administrative background.
Key duties for this role will include the following:
- Processing of mortgage applications from initial enquiry stage through to completion
- Ensuring mortgages are administered efficiently throughout their lifetime
- Handling changes to accounts
- Answering telephone enquiries - general typing and key office support duties
- Liaising with applicants, borrowers, brokers, surveyors, solicitors and any other linked parties
- Processing mortgage applications
- Applying for employer/financial references
- Preparing Key Facts Illustrations and instructing valuers as applicable
- Interpreting information received and checking it against the approved Lending Policy
- Assessing affordability within lending criteria where required
- Pro-actively following up references and enquiries to improve processing times
- Preparing mortgage offers for new mortgages, further advances and amended offers
- Preparing mortgages for completion including cheque/CHAPS/electronic Faster Payment transfers
- Dealing with mortgage correspondence
- Preparation and checking of system data input forms
- Mortgage arrears administration
- Title Deeds administration
- Preparation of mortgage file for redemption together with associated DS1HM Land Registry forms for selling
The hours for this role will be Monday - Friday 8.30am - 6pm and every Saturday 8.30am - 4pm with a day off in the week.
In return for your consistent and effective hard work this firm offers a very good salary and benefits package along with an excellent working, team playing environment.
If you therefore have the necessary required skill set and attributes or you are considering furthering your career in the Mortgage sector and are keen to work in the Chadwell Heath, Essex area then please submit to Roundpegs Recruitment today your most up to date CV and contact details.
Please Note: Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.
- Financial Services
- Office Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job