Model Validation Manager
MODEL VALIDATION MANAGER
UP TO £80,000
Join as a Model Validation Manager for the company's Independent Validation Team, reviewing diverse models across the bank for unique exposure and career growth. If you're an experienced analyst or manager seeking progression and exposure to various model types, this is the role for you!
Driven by its mission to foster prosperity for individuals and businesses, the bank aims to assist customers during crucial moments and champion sustainable business growth. Our vision is to establish a community as a digital entity delivering an exceptional customer experience.
You can expect to be involved in the following day to day:
- Validating various non-market risk models, including IFRS9 and stress testing
- Extending validation efforts to cover a wide range of models
- Providing oversight of analytics to check and review models in retail and corporate portfolios
- Replicating and challenging validation models
- Providing modelLing expertise
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience in statistical analysis and modelling roles
- Ability to interpret technical documentation, ensure regulatory compliance, and create targeted reports to challenge model proposals
- Proven leadership in managing technical analysts, fostering high-performance relationships
- Proficiency in statistical analysis using coding languages such as SAS, SQL, R, and/ or Python
- Strong interpersonal skills with key stakeholders
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Up to 40-45% bonus
- Generous car allowance
- In-office flexibility
- And more
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Valentina Lopez via the Apply link on this page.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'