Model Validation Manager
MODEL VALIDATION MANAGER
UP TO £80,000
This is an amazing opportunity to join a leading UK bank as part of their Validation team where you will be reviewing models from across the bank including IRB, IFRS9, and Stress testing models.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviewing documents describing model development and validation whilst ensuring it follows relevant regulatory requirements.
- Managing a team of analysts to deliver validation projects to deadlines.
- Preparing documents, analysis, audit, and regulatory review to communicate model risks.
- Recreating model development, analysing performance, and constructing models.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in SAS or Python is essential.
- Prior experience in statistical analysis or modelling role (Regulatory models).
- Proven experience in model development or model validation.
- Up to £80,000.
- Hybrid (1-2 days a week in the office).
- Discretionary Bonus.
HOW TO APPLY
If interested in the role please send your CV to Joe Ogden via the Apply Link below.
- Decision Engine
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'