MODEL VALIDATION MANAGER
MODEL VALIDATION MANAGER
£60,000 - £80,000 + Competitive Bonus & Benefits
Join a leading Tier 1 bank that is pushing boundaries in data, not only have they continued to grow and build out further capabilities throughout the recent post-pandemic world, but they have also developed a sustainability-first approach, allowing you to uphold your ethics whilst working in one of few financial services companies that leverages cloud infrastructure! This is a rare opportunity to join a globally renowned bank that puts their employees and customers first. You will receive un-rivalled training opportunities from various technology providers, giving you the chance to define and build out your career!
The Bank continues to undergo major growth and is looking to hire a Model Validation Manager to play a key role in ensuring accuracy and reliability in the bank's financial models and risk assessment tools.
As Model Validation Manager, you will be part of the highly specialised Independent Validation Team responsible for reviewing models from all areas of the bank, giving you the opportunity to gain an exceptional level of exposure and learning. The team has a diverse remit including capital IRB, Stress testing and IFRS9 models across all portfolios at the Bank.
- Conducting validation of IFRS9 models across all lending portfolios, encompassing mortgages, SME, and retail credit.
- Examining technical documentation that expands on model evolvement, preparing and delivering comprehensive model validation documentation
- Duplicating model advancements, assessing model efficacy, and developing counter models for comparison.
- Scrutinising monthly impairment results and pertinent post-model adjustments.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- IFRS9 expertise is a key requirement.
- Experience in stress testing, particularly using IFRS9 data is desirable.
- Both model development and validation backgrounds are acceptable.
- Proficiency in either SQL, SAS, R or Python.
- Strong numerical-based degree.
- Good communication skills.
- Up to £80,000 + £6,000 allowance + up to 40% bonus.
- Hybrid working - extremely flexible model.
- 25 days holiday.
- Unrivalled career progression and development.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to AMY TOPCAKAN via the Apply link on this page.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'