Mobile Engine Programmer - Gaming
Working for a very well-known, Global Gaming organisation, based across sites in Wilmslow & Knutsford.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within a highly successful and creative team supporting the development of multiple AAA titles across a wide range of platforms from mobile to next-gen consoles. Working closely with the content and game teams, supporting our efforts to create great games for mobile devices, this is an opportunity to play a key role in the ongoing success of the business.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Good knowledge of C/C++.
- Experience of iOS and Android C++ development.
- Experience of one or more graphics API (e.g Metal, OpenGL/GLES, DirectX).
- Experience of both Windows and Mac OSX based development.
- Knowledge of iOS development tools and SDKs.
- Knowledge of Android NDK/SDK.
- Start-to-finish development experience on at least 1 mobile game project.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Be highly motivated, with a passion for games.
Benefits / Perks -
- Annual bonus up to 20%
- Subsidised gym membership
- Complimentary fruit, drinks and snacks.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'