Driver Hire is currently looking for Minibus Drivers (CAT D1 or CAT D) drivers for our customer a well-established Minibus company with over 15 years’ experience in transporting passengers safely and efficiently to their chosen destination based in West Drayton.
You will transport vulnerable adults and children with disabilities to and from school or college on a daily basis.
School Routes are carried out within the London Borough of Ealing and Hillingdon and Drivers will be required to work Term time only.
You will provide the students with a safe, reliable and comfortable journey ensuring timely arrivals to both schools and homes.
You will be working approximately 2 and a half hours in the morning and 2 and a half hours in the afternoon
In Return we will offer:
- Rates of pay:
- PAYE, £8.80/£9.60 basic+ Holiday Pay, effective £9.86/10.75/h,
- LTD: £11.00/12.00 basic
- Enhanced CRB (Criminal Records Bureau Check) is required
- London Private Hire Licence (PCO) is required
- Support may be given to applicants to obtain a Private Hire Licence
- Applicants must be 25 years plus and held a Full UK Licence for a minimum of 3 years
- Valid and clean UK CAT D1 OR CAT D driving licence with valid CPC and TACHO card
- Flexible and willing to work approximately 2 and a half hours in the morning and 2 and a half hours in the afternoon
- At least 1-year relevant experience