I am currently recruiting for an experience meetings and events manager in Chester.
You will be working in a very busy hotel with excellent opportunities to progress in the group. the Hotel based in Chester needs an experienced Meetings and Events manager to develop the team,deliver exceptional functions, events and meetings on a daily basis along with work as part of the Hotel management team.
The Meetings and event manager will need to have relevant experience in the local to Chester to understand the challenges Chester has to offer.
You will be tasked with
- Delivering brand standards,
- Ongoing development and training to you team,
- Recruiting and motivation of your team,
- Manage your teams stock items
- Work closely with the sales teams to ensure each and every meeting, function and event are run efficiently and to the highest of standards expected by the client when booked.
You will be given every opportunity to progress your own career as they promote internally at senior level and reward within for talent. This is an excellent opportunity if you want to progress to Hotel management.
If you live local to Chester, have the relevant experience above and now looking for an exciting opportunity then please get in touch.
If you're not looking for work at the moment within Hospitality & Catering but know some who is please forward my details I would love to hear from them. At Search we can offer both Permanent and Temporary opportunities.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- C&E manager Meetings events hotel