Key duties and responsibilities
- To undertake all clinical photography required by the Trust, either in the Photography Department, clinics on the wards or in the operating theatres, mortuary and other locations within and outside the Hospital.
- To undertake a range of complex diagnostic photography e.g. ophthalmic photographic service to the Eye Clinic (OCTs and FFA photography).
- Ensure photographic equipment is maintained and that proper records are kept of all photographic activities.
- To assist with the routine operation of the departments management database and contribute to its further development.
- To plan work and liaise with the clinical photography staff to meet client deadlines.
- Maintain accurate department and patient records.
- Ensure cost effective use of all the Trusts materials and resources.
For any further information about this exciting role, or to discuss any other opportunities, please dont hesitate to contact George on or email
- Medical Illustrator/Photographer