My client is a very successful and award winning publisher of really great brands (digital and magazines) - based in Bath.
They have a key sales vacancy for a Media Sales Executive to join them and they will look of someone who has experience in outbound sales (unless you have customer service up-selling experience and have a talent for selling that just needs to be nurtured/trained).
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a friendly. dynamic and expanding company at a key time for them. They are growing so if you are ambitious then there is plenty of opportunity to progress.
You will be selling to clients and agencies to achieve your revenue targets as well as capitalising upon your creative ideas by liaising with editorial to maximise commercial profit.
You should be a confident and articulate sales professional and you will be comfortable selling over the phone as well as face-to-face in a consultative manner.
You will be at home selling print and digital advertising and you will be great at getting your clients to love you (over your competitors!). If you are entry level into publishing media sales then this will be trained but ideally you'll have worked in the industry already.
- Print/digital sales experience desired but not essential
- Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills as well as keen attention to detail
- Strong new business skills and tenacious approach
- A strong team player with a proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales revenues
- Ability to apply all the latest applicable research and data within sales process
- Good communication, administration and business skills
If you think this sounds like something you have the ability and experience to excel at then please apply today! Basic salary is dependant on your experience level but is from 18-23 plus commission on top as well as great benefits! For more detail apply with full CV and a cover note.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job