The Studios Client Services team is a global group of account management professionals who specialize in media localization. The Media Account Manager will be responsible for the entire life-cycle on all projects assigned to them. They will oversee all aspects of project coordination (scoping, quoting, launching and management of all data, personnel and departments involved) from hand-off through project completion, to ensure on-time, on-budget, and quality delivery. The Studios Client Services team is seeking a goal-oriented, energetic and talented individual who has a passion for problem solving and experience in media localization.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with clients, sales staff and production colleagues worldwide.
- Respond to client requests for new project initiatives. Collaborate with various members of the production and sales teams to assess the scope of work and produce cost estimates. The Media Account Manager assesses the competitive landscape, develops project proposals and negotiates budget and schedule with the client.
- Monitor and communicate project progress, ensure strict adherence to deadlines and budgets and ultimately produce high quality deliverables.
- Take a proactive role in learning about clients’ industry, business needs and company culture, educating the project team, identifying new business opportunities and providing a high level of service.
- Understand and abide by individual project instructions.
- Comply with all ISO regulations, processes and procedures.
- Liaise with clients, sales staff and production departments to clarify project parameters.
- Negotiate rates and deadlines with clients to maximize profitability and project completion speed.
- Having daily calls with potential clients and existing clients regarding outstanding quotes and on-going projects.
- Communicate any issues/problems/caveats or additional information to clients/Sales Staff as soon as that information is available.
- Set and fulfill client expectations.
- Perform other special projects or duties when required.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years experience in client-facing account management / client service representative role in marketing, media production or media localization.
- Superior written and spoken communication skills in English
- Ability to work well independently and with a team
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Exceptional problem solving/critical thinking skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism, focus and result-orientation under pressure and tight deadlines
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to: multitask in a fast-paced environment, work well with people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures, build relationships with clients and co-workers, work independently and as part of a team, take active measures to solve problems and commit to a high level of service.
- Prior translation industry experience
- Fluency in a foreign language
- Familiarity with MS Office and Adobe software products
For over 20 years, TransPerfect has provided comprehensive language and technology solutions to help our clients communicate and conduct business more effectively in a global marketplace. Equipped with a quality management system certified to both the ISO 9001:2008 and EN 15038:2006 standards, TransPerfect provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers, staffing services, multicultural marketing, training and learning, and legal support services. TransPerfect also offers a suite of cutting edge technologies that significantly reduce costs and improve consistency throughout the translation process, making TransPerfect the vendor of choice for the world's leading multinationals.
With annual revenues of over $500 million, TransPerfect is the world's largest privately held provider of language services and technology solutions. From offices in more than 85 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, TransPerfect is fully ISO 9001 and EN 15038 certified. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong.
- Account Management
- Digital Project Management
- Video Production