REPORTS TO: Head of Shop Digital Product & Commercial
LOCATION: Angel: London
The Marketing Project Manager is an integral part of the Global Blue Marketing Services international team, ensuring marketing campaigns for Global Accounts [GA], Global Blue’s most important luxury accounts, are delivered efficiently and to deadline.
The Marketing Campaign Manager will support, Head of SHOP Digital Product and Commercial with the end-to-end implementation, administration and reporting of campaigns.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Manage end-to-end GA marketing campaigns, implementation, administration and reporting o Define and lead specific projects as instructed, to ensure the project is clearly supported and is aligned to the company's strategic goals.
- Co-ordinate offline and online marketing activities, whether Global Blue owned communication & publishing channels, or with identified marketing partners, utilising internal and external resources as necessary.
- Work closely with International and Local Marketing Managers to support with Global Accounts. More specifically, this refers to coordinating and liaising with internal stakeholders from other countries and the Central marketing Services team.
- Support and delivery of proposalsin line with [GA] objectives and marketing opportunities, whilst also referencing Global Blue customer insights.
- Responsible for the delivery of campaigns at national and international level. o Integral member of the Global Blue VIP Lounge project & understanding how to improve current marketing products, processes and reporting.
- Attending client meetings as required
- Some international travel as required
The candidate will support the Head of SHOP Digital Product and Commercial in every aspect of his role, working on and being involved in a number of varied projects.
This will include but is not limited to:
- Co-ordination of the preparation of Monthly Project Reviews o Participation in International meetings & documenting action points
- Follow up on a large variety of topics supporting the Head of SHOP Digital Product & Commercial Development and Marketing Sales Manager for Global Accounts.
- Responsible for the overall leadership and delivery of projects and campaigns, including planning, execution, monitoring, controlling, reporting, and closing all aspects of the project lifecycle.
- Assist the Head of SHOP Digital Product & Commercial Development in any way that supports their work and the company’s objectives.
- A key component of the role will be to build and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and providers.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver on time with quality and consistency
- Identify and address the major factors, assumptions and risks (including technical, business, adoption, organizational, government, cultural, etc.) that may influence project direction and success. As parameters and external influences change, adjust the project approach to improve the delivery of intended benefits.
- Produce weekly activity reports
- Successful delivery of agreed projects based on pre-defined objectives and KPI’s
- Timely reporting as agreed by the Head of SHOP Digital Product & Commercial Development
- Responsible for the booking, implementation, execution and reporting of campaigns
Background and Education
- University Degree or equivalent o Project management skills o Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Customer service oriented, with operational "hands-on" attitude o High quality standards, accuracy and risk awareness
- Excellent communication skills, especially within a multicultural global organisation o Independent, goal-oriented and self-motivating personality
- Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload
- Flexible and able to work in a changing environment
- Experience in collaboration with product management or requirement engineering teams
- Excellent English language skills (oral and written) o Another spoken language an asset but not required
Specific skills and knowledge
- Minimum 4-5 years of practical experience working as a project manager
- Experience of working in an international company or organisation
- Ability to create Gantt charts o Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent & advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Presenting a passion for delivering products and services in outstanding quality
- Ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
- Capability to handle international top tier customers
- Solid understanding of point-of-sale related technology and common workflows
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"