Excellent opportunity for an exhibition Marketing professional to join a successful exhibition / trade show / expo organiser based in South-West London.
You’ll need to be an ambitious and switched-on event Marketing Manager or event Marketing Executive looking for a step up in your career. You’ll be working for one of the UK’s fastest growing organisers in a superb, positive working environment.
The main focus of these roles is to plan and implement the marketing campaign for the events, including the development of strategies, targets, marketing mix, content & features, and full marketing budget management.
Experience in the full event marketing mix is required; however equally important is the drive and energy to succeed in a fast-growing company.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensuring excellent industry knowledge of the markets we serve
- Monitoring KPIs, drafting reports, and managing budgets
- In charge of the data development, all statistical analysis, content and branding
- Minimum of 2-3 years in marketing, among which 2 in events marketing
- Big picture thinking, adaptability and resilience
- High standards of communication
- Strong analytical approach, balanced with creativity
- Natural authority, experience in leading people, and excellent capacity to interact with all levels
- Ability to hit deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent coaching, presentation and organisational skills
- Competence in Microsoft Office products
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You’ll be working for one of the UK’s fastest-growing and best-respected exhibition organisers. An excellent environment for career development and support
- The salary on offer is £35,000 plus 20% bonus