£25,000 - £30,000
A family owned, well established organisation based in Shrewsbury is looking to recruit a Marketing Manageer to deliver strategic marketing projects including an effective off line and digital marketing communication plan.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the role would suit a Graduate with 2 - 3 years experience who is looking for a step up with a great team or someone with more experience within a general marketing field.
Due to location, own transport is essential for this role
Essential skills and experience
- Degree Level (or equivalent) in a Marketing / Business Led Subject
- Management of CMS and web shop content
- Ability to think innovatively and make and explain informed decisions
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Ability communicate at all levels
- Social Media and E-commerce platforms
- Graphic design - Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft office including publisher and PowerPoint
- Working on strategic projects
- Database management
- Competitor Analysis
- Compilation and creation of product catalogue
- Coordinating targeting mailings and emails
- Social media
- Website and web shop updates
- Analysing reports
- Marketing collateral management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"