I'm currently recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator for one of Coventry's leading organisations. This temp to perm contract, is for an initial 6 months with a strong possibility of it going permanent.
Main duties and responsibilities
1. Taking strategic direction from the Head of Partnership Recruitment and Progression you will support the development, delivery and evaluation of integrated marketing plans for supporting our partners to achieve recruitment targets.
2. Work closely with the Partnership Managers and key stakeholders within the partner institution to coordinate and support such marketing activity required. Developing creative and cost effective activities to raise the profile of the organisation.
3. With support of the Head of Partnership Recruitment and Progression / Marketing Manager, create, manage and report delivery of activities within the partner marketing plans including: website updates within the CMS, social media content creation and account/profile management across multiple profiles, proof reading of partner-generated collateral, developing presentations for recruitment purposes, copy-writing, email building within email platform, obtaining quotes, briefing designers/agencies, reviewing and proofing copy and creative.
4. Plan, implement and evaluate digital advertising campaigns by working closely with the Digital Marketing Team. Support the longer term development of a full digital strategy and tactical plans.
5. Provide support and expertise to develop and execute an SEO plan to drive traffic, engagement and new student recruitment via web & mobile for the organisation & it's Partners.
6. Support the development and implementation of a site, assist the Partnership Unit and its partners with the development and writing of content, blogs and guest posts.
7. Monitor and maintain the accuracy and consistency of marketing information relating to the organisation and its partners both on and offline. Assist in the maintenance, updating and review of the Global Study web pages on the main website.
8. To support Partnership Managers and the Partnership Recruitment in the coordination of activities in preparation of overseas visits and events, including advertising, website updates and other activity as required.
9. Liaise with external agencies where necessary, and Marketing & External Affairs, to ensure support and deliverables for activities are planned, completed creatively, achieve value for money and are of a high quality.
10. Assist in the monitoring of marketing budgets allocated to the designated partner institutions.
11. Where required, support competitor analysis and market research for your designated partner institutions with support from the Partnership Managers, external agencies and the International Data and Insight Team
12. Be a Brand Guardian for the organisations brand in collateral used by our partners around the world, and published on our own channels.
13. Manage and co-ordinate key business development and marketing projects for the wider APU as required or delegated from the Head of Partnership Recruitment and Progression.
14. Provide marketing and advertising recommendations and guidance to overseas partners and internal stakeholders as required.
15. To manage the delivery of marketing collateral from the point of design through to logistics of delivery (such as DHL and other internal database systems)