MSS People are working with an established client who require a Marketing Coordinator to join their team.
• Regular travel in the UK and worldwide organising & attending a variety of different events targeting each of our chosen markets.
• Use appropriate tools & systems to report on key marketing statistics for the business, feeding into the monthly board report and KPI reviews.
• Coordinating the on time delivery of outsourced marketing materials & activities.
• Developing relationships with key external support companies to boost the companies marketing capability.
• Collaborating with colleagues around the business to understand the marketing requirements, e.g. new product introduction, lead generation, market research and sales support.
• Proactively obtaining customer feedback through a variety of channels to help hone the marketing messages of the future.
• Production of high quality market research reports, providing detailed insights into the competitor businesses & products.
• Contribute to and create all types of marketing materials, from blog posts to data sheets, press releases and presentations.
• Lead generation using research, relevant publications and incoming queries.
• Close working with colleagues to maintain and further develop our brand image both within the organisation as well as with the customer base.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job