Marketing Coordinator – Construction - Blackpool – £20k
This is a perfect opportunity for a Marketing Graduate or Marketing Coordinator who is looking to further their career within a company where they can play a major part in the future development of the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and implementing marketing development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets.
The successful candidate will be planning and overseeing advertising and promotional activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
CV Screen is recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator to join a highly successful company in their industry, who offer great career prospects for the successful candidate.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for company services.
- Develops and works with the Commercial Director to manage marketing operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Develops and recommends product positioning and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to pre-set standards and industry and economic trends.
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent Marketing Graduate or Marketing Assistant, to join a company who offer great opportunities for career progression.
Basic salary to £20k
Please send your CV to of CV Screen in strict confidence. CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
For a company in the construction industry
Based in the Blackpool area
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job