Marketing Communications Manager
Location: Glasgow, G1 1XW.
Salary: Competitive, DOE.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
Synaptec is a highly-innovative company based in the centre of Glasgow. We were founded in 2015 with a mission to become the globally-leading innovator in photonic instrumentation for the power and energy industries. Our goal is to enable the move to a smarter, cleaner electricity grid. In recognition of our vision and capability, we have been awarded various prizes; most recently the Energy Innovation Award for Best Offshore Wind Technology.
Our team blends the disciplines of photonics, electronics, and HV power system control with expert sales and marketing know-how to deliver unique value to our clients, enabling them to instantly know the electrical, mechanical and environmental state of their systems and networks over unprecedented distances. We are committed to recruiting the most talented individuals and developing their abilities to capture this £6bn global market opportunity.
Synaptec aims to be an equal opportunities employer and to take full advantage of diversity of experience and thought. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation or identification, marital status, or race. We are proud to be an accredited Living Wage Employer and member of the Living Wage Foundation.
The marcomms executive will support the sales, marketing, and product marketing functions of the company by creating and maintaining sales and marketing content, manage coordinated production from suppliers, timely supply to internal and external stakeholders and track efficiencies to make our marketing output more effective.
The principal objectives of the role are:
• To create and maintain effective sales and marketing content
• Author and maintain current information for website, product marketing and sales materials, white papers, case studies
• Manage production schedules and priorities with marketing suppliers
• To build and maintain a comprehensive sales and marketing toolkit for internal and external use
• To ensure internal and external customers have latest materials
• Campaign coordination and tracking
• Event management
• Cost control
• Document and quality control
• Implement a robust content management system
The post will report on a day-to-day basis to the company’s Commercial Director and will be expected to interface with internal and external customers, suppliers, and stakeholders regularly.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail
• Knowledge of marketing communications and design techniques and tools
• Experience of managing brand books and improving tone and manner
• An excellent graduate degree in a relevant b2b marketing discipline
• Four years of relevant professional experience
• Outstanding written communication skills and attitude, with an ability to convey technical information in clear and appealing terms
• Ability to prepare concise, accurate, high-quality content which may be both graphical- and copy-intensive
• Project management abilities
• Confidence with interdisciplinary team-working in a high-technology environment
• Self-motivation and an ability to work autonomously, efficiently, and rigorously including the ability to manage own time and workload effectively
• A desire and ability to interact with stakeholders to solicit improvements to output and process
• Experience with marketing to large scale utilities or within the power industry
• Based near - or willing to relocate to - Glasgow, UK
• Familiarity with technology and related services marketing
• Technical proficiency in other major languages
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then apply today!
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'