Cute Resource Solutions is looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Manager to join a growing and dynamic product manufacturing business based in the reading area. There is a real opportunity to carve out a role whilst directly supporting the Managing Director with the growth of the business. Managing the marketing comms plan for a range of brands and products whilst being in a small team where you are required to implement and deliver the plan will provide an excellent developent opportunity for a Marketing Specialist/Manager looking to take their next step and build a team around them.
We are searching for an individual who is able to devise strategy and plans but then roll up their sleeves and get operational. A small team currently, but with scope to develop and grow in the future. Traditional marketing methods have historically been used and we are now looking for a fresh and innovative approach, particulary with regards to use of Social media engagement campaigns.
Salary : £ 45-55k pa depending on experience
Benefits : 25 days holiday + company pension and bonus scheme
Marketing Communications Manager
The role is office based with some external visits required to customers and suppliers. Responsible for the management of all marketing communication activities associated the businesss
What you will need to do?
- Ability to prepare and present business plans.
- A credible, experienced Manager with a broad understanding of all aspects of the marketing communications mix.
- Ability to forward plan and work on own initiative.
- Experience in building products or similar industry
- Experience of Commercial products specification market
- An excellent communicator both verbal and written.
- A team player with an ability to build relationships internally and externally.
- A broad understanding of marketing campaigns and new product placement activity with an understanding of ROI requirements.
- Experienced user of CRM with good all round IT capability.
- Experience in report writing and identifying trends.
- An ability to deal with fine detail both accurately and within demanding deadlines.
- Good cross functional understanding.
- Managing the development of brand images. Establish a clear market position for them that capitalises on their products’ unique features and benefits.
- Developing initiatives to increase brand awareness, knowledge and understanding of the product ranges;
- Working alongside the National Account Manager and R & D team to develop the Communications plans for new products and then launch them to the market.
- Implementation of price increases on internal systems and customer notification
- Implementing the brand design on websites, literature, and promotional material;
- Ensuring that all content is current and accurate;
- Planning and managing attendance at trade shows, exhibitions and events;
- Delivering design of stand and arranging associated services. Co-ordinating attendance of delegates;
- Planning and delivering promotional and advertising campaigns, designed for the various customer segments;
- Creating and implementing an evolving social media strategy; and reporting on its effectiveness and ROI.
- Co-ordinating the work of external agencies to deliver the projects: website designers, creative design agency, exhibition stand designer and PR agency;
- Maintaining and updating website news, e-newsletters and online product directories;
- Ensuring general corporate identity is maintained on all published and visual material;
- Working with PR agency and trade media in placing appropriate and relevant trade PR stories and product shots;
- Some general marketing administration such as purchase order processing, event bookings, literature updating etc.
- Using the company’s CRM programme to plan, implement and evaluate campaigns.
- Forecasting and Budget experience is essential alongside trend analysis.
For more information please contact Lydia at Cute Resource Solutions
- Marketing Communications
- Product Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'