Do you have experience with product branding and an interest in digital marketing? This south Manchester insurance company is looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join their team and help deliver an exciting campaign!
Marketing Communications Manager- About the company
Our client is a very successful insurance company located in South Manchester. Based in a fast-paced office this eCommerce business is looking for a candidate to really make their mark. They are an ambitious, rapidly growing company and they need people to join their talented team. Their vision is to change the game and they always strive to be above the competition.
Marketing Communications Manager- About the role
The Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible to deliver specific campaign requirements by working with the content team. They also have control over the marketing for a large in-house brand and must be able to coordinate with the team to deliver high-quality work within a busy environment.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Communications Manager:
- Ensure all work is delivered to a high standard and on time.
- Monitor performance on all brand campaigns and deliver reports to the Senior Marketing Manager.
- Responsible for email campaigns, landing pages, website updates, adverts, inserts, and partner collateral.
- Working with the content team to sign off on all creative content and ensure it is all completed to a high quality.
- Monitoring the competitors and making sure we always stay ahead of them.
- Writing clear creative briefs for the content and IT team.
- Writing confident and persuasive advertising material.
The ideal candidate for a Marketing Communications Manager:
- Excellent written communication.
- Someone who always strives to improve.
- Experience of working as a Marketing Communications Manager or Senior Account Manager in an agency environment.
- Able to manage a large workload.
- Experience in managing email marketing campaigns.
- Proven record of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Able to work with other departments effectively.
- Experience of launching and managing brands/products.
- Educated to degree level.
- IDM/CIM Certificate is desirable.
Do you think you would be the perfect candidate for this role? Then why not contact us today or apply online!
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Communications