A leading global advisory firm is looking for a Marketing Campaign Co-Ordinator to assist in the delivery of campaign and event marketing programmes. Your role will cover marketing delivery and key client relationships.
Your role will cover but not limited to:
- Support the Marketing team in the delivery of the marketing plan
- Support the Marketing/Campaign Managers with the delivery of client events
- Manage the marketing mailing activity
- Actively support and advise stakeholders during project execution and deliver to their needs
- Develop and maintain good relationships with key internal clients.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in event marketing across a broad remit. You will ideally sit within professional services or legal in your current role. As coordinator you will develop a good understanding of all aspects of the business. Dealing closely with partners and senior stakeholders, you will be ambitious, creative with excellent communication skills and highly organized.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'