Job - FT Contract - £400 per day - National Charity - Horsham - 1 year contract
Your new company
A leading national charity based near Horsham with an impressive HQ and working environment. Focused on animal welfare, this charity are undergoing unprecedented growth and change in terms of their marketing activity. You will be joining at an exciting time to really make a lasting difference to the engagement of the public with a view to increasing fundraising and donors.
Your new role
You will need to control, coordinate and oversee legacy acquisition campaigns including DRTV, digital and face to face channels, ensuring all internal processes are followed so that all relevant parties are fully briefed.
- Internal fundraising campaign processes are followed
- Agency briefing to produce legacy marketing campaigns
- Brief suppliers to plan and buy media
- Develop strategy for legacy events
What you'll need to succeed
- CIM / IDM marketing diploma desirable
- Previous experience in DRTV and digital activities
- Managing agencies
- Strong campaign management and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite
- Comfortable working in an office environment where dogs are allowed to be brought in from home!
What you'll get in return
Up to £400 per day for the right candidate.
1 year contract
The opportunity to work for an incredible organisation and a chance to make a real difference to the way in which it engages with it's member base and potential new donors.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Legacy / DRTV / Agency