Central Employment are currently looking to recruit a Managing Director to work for a major roofing company based in County Durham.
The company established in 1993 they specialises in working in partnership with large Construction Companies to resolve complex challenges in their chosen market sectors. They have now developed a proven reputation to give roof and wall cladding specification proposals to a range of challenging contracts.
These include roofing using secret fix standing seam systems, composite metal panels and single ply membrane projects. External wall elevations using composite panels, bi-modular panels, louvered, sinusoidal and trapezoid profiles. They are an approved contractor for rainscreen applications of ceramic and metal, including copper and zinc, and also provide a gutter design service integrated with conventional or siphonic rainwater pipework
They are is looking for a motivated person with at least 10 years proven experience to carry out the management of the company who carry out multiple challenging contracts in Northern England.
The Managing Director will be responsible for:
- The delivery of contracts in a timely and profitable manner
Managing the ERS team:
- Contracts and Site Managers
- Drawing office
- Accounts, Administration and HR
- Site and related activities
- Work programmes
- Health & Safety for the Company
- Co-ordinating contracts with:
- Drawing Office
- Quantity Surveyor
- Main Contractor (including site meeting attendance)
The Managing Director will report directly to the major shareholder.
- Excellent Management Skills
- Good Communication Skills at all levels (including report writing)
- Good knowledge of Roof Sheeting and Cladding processes, materials and application.
- Good IT and computer skills
Essential Qualifications required:
- Appropriate CSCS card
- SMSTS or equivalent
- Management Qualification/degree
- Communication Skills
- Management Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job