Exciting opportunity for an existing manager or an experienced assistant manager ready to take that next step into a role within an industry leading company in the retail / hospitality sector at their very popular, high turnover site in Oxford.
My Client is one of the UK and Europe's market leading businesses within their sector. They now have opportunities for ambitious and driven managers to join their team in a high profile, state of the art site.
YOU MUST be commercially driven and have run your own large turnover, high-paced hospitality unit and have a real understanding of how to motivate your team to produce the highest levels of customer service, backed by strong operational skills.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE -
* Managing a £1.5m+ turnover site.
* Managing large teams of 15+ within a fast paced environment.
* Managing a site with a high degree of footfall where focus on providing a first class customer experience is priority.
* Direct responsibility for other managers or deputy managers.
* Have an excellent understanding of a P&L account.
* Making commercially sound decisions that drive business performance.
You must be a customer focused manager with real experience of getting the best from your teams.
If this exciting opportunity sounds right for you, then please submit your CV via the link below -
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.