This diverse group of companies seeks a part qualified/finalist Management Accountant to join their growing team. Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will take full responsibility for running the finance function of a number of key trading companies. Duties will include:
- Produce Management Accounts
- Support department heads
- Produce Key Financial Analysis
- Produce Budgets and Forecasts
- Produce Quarterly VAT returns
- Be able to oversea and manage processing duties within the department such as, Cash Book , Stock, Debtors, Creditor postings
- Assist in payroll duties and pension administration
You will need to excellent SAGE and Excels skills and be not only committed to becoming a Qualified Accountant, but also take on further responsibility and progress in the organisation. This is an excellent opportunity to join an impressive organisation that has a history of rewarding staff and promoting from within. There will also be a study package to support your studies.
- Advanced Excel
- Management Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"