Management Accountant - Birmingham - temporary role - up to £35k pro-rata - immediate start
Our Birmingham-based client is enjoying strong growth in their market. Partnering with an increasingly wide range of blue-chip businesses, they now seek an additional accountant for their team on a short term basis to support a busy trading period.
This business works closely with a variety of manufacturers, and has carefully nurtured solid relationships with them over a number of years, creating an inclusive and quality-driven culture. From their site located in Birmingham, the temporary accountant will support the finance function, working closely with the Financial Controller to maintain "business as usual".
Reporting directly to the FC, the successful individual will be responsible for the following:
- Producing all relevant information for the budgeting and forecasting process
- Production of timely monthly management accounts
- Overseeing all ledger activity
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Working closely with other operational areas of the business
- Variance analysis
- Dealing with suppliers and customers, handling queries and issues quickly and professionally
- Bank and statement reconciliations
This is a great opportunity for someone seeking a shorter-term finance role within an SME.
The successful individual will have a strong track-record in the financial management of an SME. You will have strong capability across all areas of accounts, and be happy working in a "hands-on" environment. This position will suit someone who is looking for a shorter-term role. It is essential that you have advanced Excel skills, including macros and formulae.
This role requires an IMMEDIATE start.
Please click "apply", or call Jo Payne on for an initial chat.
- company accountant
- management accountant