1-2 Days working from home
Up to £55K DOE
Due to expansion a unique a global business based in Sandwich are looking for a Management Accountant.
The successful candidate will manage the entire accounts department for the UK whilst interpreting internal financial records for the business.
As the company grows there is already plans in place to continue to grow the finance team with this role supporting with the recruiting and development future positions.
You will be a qualified accountant and have a background working for a global business with a passion for developing a successful team.
- Monitoring accounts to ensure issues are highlighted.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Prepare accounts for year-end.
- Preparation of management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- VAT returns
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Ensuring controls are in place across financial processes (supplier and payments, customer, and receipts)
- Manage revenue recognition and month-end accruals
- Provide analysis on margins for different business areas
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified
- Significant experience in a management accountancy role, including budgeting and forecasting
- Experience working in a multi-currency organisation
- Excellent communication skills across different geographical locations
- High standard of Microsoft Excel skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'