SF Group are currently recruiting for a highly capable Maintenance Engineering Manager to drive the plant Maintenance Engineering function to maximise equipment reliability, whilst representing the maintenance function in the senior management team.
- As Head of Plant Maintenance Engineering, you will be influential in delivering sufficient maintenance cover across multiple shifts within a busy, heavy duty manufacturing plant.
- Reporting into the Manufacturing Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for all department accountabilities such as Overtime, Disciplinary and Training.
- Through demonstrable strategic acumen, you will drive change towards proactive and preventative maintenance practices within the function, implementing new process to further reduce downtime.
- Ensure systems are fully updated and MRP/ERP systems are developed to maximise their potential.
- Utilise planning schedules to delegate both reactive and TPM work to team members.
- Lead large capital equipment installation projects when required.
- Previous experience of managing a large Maintenance Function within a industrial / heavy engineering manufacturing facility.
- Previous experience demonstrating process improvements and contributing to overall maintenance planning strategy including PPM & TPM requirements.
- Previous experience of holding multi-million pound budgetary responsibility.
- Competent ability to manage large capital projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to lead cross functional teams.
- Basic salary of up to £62,000 p.a.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Healthcare benefits
If you would like to inquire, please call or submit your CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'