Rotherwood Recruitment are working in partnership with an excellent manufacturing client based on the outskirts of Burnley town centre. Due to expansion and success they are now looking to recruit in their machining department.
The job role will include:
- Machine operating and feeding
- De-burring, fettling, grinding and finishing
- Running CNC machinery
- Labouring duties
- Acquiring products from the warehouse
- Finishing products
- Housekeeping of working area
- Previous experience operating and running machinery
- CNC experience
- Previous experience in a similar industry is beneficial but not essential
- Confident working on own initiative
- Good timekeeping and willingness to learn
- Technically minded
Working hours are 6am-2pm,2pm-10pm rotating this position is temporary and can lead to a permanent role for the right candidate. Immediate starts available.
Excellent company to work for includes immaculate dining area, free parking, local transport route, good company benefits, shift allowance, overtime available, training and company development.
Our client has won awards for initiative and innovation, this position is great for someone wanting to move into an engineering career.