An excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding Longevity team with a well known reinsurance company based in the City of London.
As a Longevity Associate you will be supporting the team in the development of new business and management of the overall Longevity portfolio which will include deal origination and development, overseeing the day-to-day running of various elements of existing Longevity transactions, liaising with relevant stakeholders, leading on projects of a medium complexity, producing reports and presentations, and working in conjunction with other teams to coordinate and facilitate internal processes and controls.
To apply you will have:
- Experience within a similar role
- Life Reinsurance experience
- Pensions and / or Longevity experience
- Project Management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- The ability to produce high quality written material
- The ability to prioritise various tasks
- The Diploma CII qualification (or equivalent experience)