ABA Stronalva are a small, well establish International Procurement company. We need a Warehouse, Shipping and Client Co-Ordinator to assist a Sales Team of 3, including the Managing Director, with processing incoming purchase orders, outgoing sale orders in the warehouse, import and export paperwork and formalities in the office.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with about 2 years experience in a similar role and be computer literate in Excel, and Windows.
You must be prepared some of the time to work in the warehouse dealing with incoming deliveries and building shipping orders to strict deadlines, during which there may be an amount of heavy lifting involved.
- Arranging Import I Export freight and paperwork
- Knowledge of IPR and Customs and Excise Regulations
- Expediting deliveries I supplies
- Invoicing Customers
- Analytical thinking with attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team
- Experience with Letters of Credit, Certificates of Origin and AWBs.
- Current forklift licence certificate
- Knowledge of Incoterms
You need to be :-
- - Super organised
- - Well presented, friendly and helpful
- - Flexible and able to prioritise a changing to do list
- - Detail oriented and accurate
- - Trustworthy, confidential and reliable
- - Self-motivated
- - Articulate and a good communicator
- - Good with English and Maths (verbally and written)
- - Proficient in using a computer (especially Word, Excel and MS Office)
- - Able to work in a team
- - Educated to at least GCSE standard, including maths and English.
- - Previous administrative experience preferred even if just holiday work.
- Benefits -
- May consider providing assistance towards some vocational qualifications either on a part-time or full-time basis: such as NVQ levels 1 and 2.
- You will gain in depth experience in international trade, Sales, Purchasing and Customs&Excise procedures.
- Located near town centre, railway and bus station