Page Personnel Logistics are currently looking to recruit a logistics coordinator for our client based in Uxbridge.
Our client are a global business who operate within the general merchandise sector. They have recently relocated the UK head office to the area.
In the role of Logistics Coordinator you will coordinate the ordering, delivery and transportation of company products. Facilitate the receipt, storage, movement and shipping of products whilst effectively coordinating the timely flow of product shipments, re-ordering and processing of customer orders.
Candidates wishing to be considered will be experienced in a similar role and be comfortable with the following responsibilities and requirements:
- Place stock orders to ensure sufficient quantities are received in the UK to meet known likely future order levels.
- Submit electronically orders due for despatch. Develop close working relations with Logistics partner to enable all customer orders to be despatched within agreed timescales and schedules.
- Maintain effective inventory control and perform regular stock reconciliations between EMT and ISL systems.
- Supervise Sales Order Processing Staff.
- Maintain adequate accounting controls to enable up to date information to be available to Management.
- Update stock records to enable effective regular future ordering to be facilitated.
- Monitor stock levels and advise Sales teams of low and out of stock items.
- Have a knowledge of national and international import/export legislation and troubleshoot any issues that may arise in relation to international freight transportation.
- Adhere to shipping/receiving and regulatory-compliance procedures whilst complying with laws, regulations and standards.
- Complete documentation such as pick lists, bills of loading, work orders and shipping orders as required.
- Rectify issues such as damages, shortages and non-conformance to specifications and update Non-conformance log and invoice fines to ISL as appropriate
- Document and escalate any issues or shipping and receiving errors and assist in seeking an effective resolution.
- Carry out all administrative tasks relating to the Logistics Coordinator and any necessary follow-up work in relation to enquiries.
- Undertake any such additional duties that are reasonably commensurate with the level of this post.
You will join a business who is a leader within their field and who continues to develop its position in the UK and the rest of the world. You will receive a salary and benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job