Our client is a one of the Lead Logistic Providers managing customers' supply chain by providing end-to-end solutions enabled by their infrastructure, people, processes and systems. Their mission, vision, and values reflect who they are as an organisation, their approach, and what they bring to the partnership with their customers.
Main purpose of the role:
To ensure a proactive approach is taken to enable the successful day-to-day logistics operations of our customers.
- Customer Relationship - Day-to-day account management of multiple customers.
> Proactively ensure full customer satisfaction
- Process orders & transport jobs for the day-to-day account management
> Use of warehouse management system
> Use of transport management system
- Job progress - Monitor progress of orders and shipments with regular feedback to the customer
- Invoicing of customer - On time & accurate
- KPI reporting - On time & accurate
- Problem solving - close analysis and identification of any issues with full investigation and corrective action response
- Process control - implementation and strict adherence to contract and company processes
- Development - proactively seek new and develop opportunities to win the assistance of external sales if required
- Experience in a customer service role
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office applications - particularly MS Excel
Preferred experience and knowledge:
- Experience of the logistics/warehouse/transport industry.
Necessary technical/functional skills:
- Good computer skills, familiarity with Microsoft Office, etc.
- Fluent in English
- Good organisation skills with ability to multi-task
- Confidence to meet with customers
- Customer service and communication skills to handle queries and complaints
Required behavioural competencies:
- Ability to use time efficiently
- Handle pressured and fast paced environments
- Good communicator - both through e-mail and telephone
- Self-motivated and capable of handling many tasks simultaneously
- Strong people skills
- Results-oriented and driven to achieve goals and meet targets
- Good team player
- Positive attitude and acceptance of change
- Promote company values and standards