Transport and Logistics Specialist
About the Employer
An established design and manufacturing company based in London.
About the Role
Liaising with different parts of the supply chain to ensure a smooth and efficient distribution process. Logistical route planning on a daily basis, good knowledge of central London and UK road geography.
• Full UK Clean driving licence
• Presentable and excellent communication skills
• Previous experience in logistical route planning
• Comfortable handling heavy materials
• Willing to work overtime at evenings and weekends when required
• Understanding of vehicle maintenance
Salary Permanent salary ranging from £27,000-£30,000+ Overtime
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR? COULD THIS BE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER? IF SO PLEASE GET IN TOUCH – FORWARD YOUR CV TO
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job