Locum Clinical Psychologist Band 8a NE London
Globe Locums, the UK's medical recruitment agency run by clinicians for clinicians have the following Psychological Therapies job available:Clinical Psychologist Band 8a Job Description
- Clinical Psychologist Band 8a - very experienced to take on the role of Consultant Clinical Psychologist
- CAMHS Service
- Working 3 days per week - 12 weeks duration
- Undertaking assessments to a cohort of children usually under 5 years presenting with complex needs including cognitive assessments and ADOS assessments
- Handling a caseload and offering interventions
- Supervision of junior staff
- Taking an active role in the neurodevelopmental pathway for the intergrated service
- Up to £35 per hour depending on experience
- Must have CAMHS experience
- Must be ADOS trained
- Full clean driving licence
- Doctoral level training in Clinical Psychology
- DBS or Police Check
- Registered with HCPC
Click Apply Now below, or alternatively email your CVs toRefer A Friend
Why not earn some extra £££ for letting us know about friends and colleagues who might want some work soon! Do you know anyone who might be interested in any of these Psychological Therapies jobs? If so we offer an excellent refer a friend/colleague scheme where we reward you for making your friends, our friends. Simply click 'Refer a Friend’ and start referring today!
For more information on this contact Globe's recruitment team ASAP on +44 (0)Keep in Touch
To keep up to date with our Psychological Therapies jobs in the UK and Australia, please consider adding us on Facebook or LinkedIn
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'