With that in mind GMP have a large recruitment drive for Local Resolution Officers across all localities the Force covers. Local Resolution Officers (LROs) have been introduced into Local Policing Teams (LPT’s) around the force to support the back office management of crimes and incidents. As a Local Resolution Officer you will play a central role in providing an excellent service to Greater Manchester's citizens. The aim of the role is to resolve non-emergency calls for service by the public at the earliest possible time and in the most effective way.
Reporting to the Sergeant, you will:
• Provide a service to the public by offering advice, arranging officer appointments, and recording crimes.
• Telephone resolve incidents directed to the LPT wherever possible.
• Review initial reports of crime, classify and file crimes where appropriate, and allocate crimes to LPT officers.
You must have the following to be considered:
• Opus and GMPICS knowledge required
• Excellent Customer Service
• The ability to handle issues and queries through gathering information from a range of sources, and making reasoned decisions
• The ability to produce work to high standards of accuracy and clarity
• Strong IT skills
With operating hours Monday to Sunday 7am to 11pm, there is a great opportunity for flexible working hours with this role. Also offering a pay rate of £11.50 per hour this is a great role within one of the UK's largest Police Forces,
To be considered please ensure you apply with an up to date CV. I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business