Are you an experienced, LGV Driver’s Mate, Loader or Warehouse Assistant looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Loader for our team in Bonnyrigg, working 50 hours a week, Monday to Sunday.
In return for your hard work as our Loader, we can offer a salary of £19,814 per annum plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
The ideal Loader:
- Thorough knowledge of current legislation of LGV vehicles
- Ideally, experience in using Analogue and Digital Tachographs
- Ideally, 7.5 tonne licence
Loader Responsibilities include:
- Assist drivers with the safe loading and unloading of recyclable waste products
- Provide support to the driver in relation to carrying out daily workload
- Develop and maintain good relations with customers and staff.
- Adhere to legal requirements regarding hours, highway regulations, permits and legislation
- Ensure security of vehicles, plant and equipment
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, APPLY now for the role of Loader
Closing Date: 19thMarch 2018
- waste management