Candidate are required to have a valid UK driving licence and own vehicle and hold a up to date DBS. Mileage is paid at 0.45p a mile.
The role involves providing an intensive housing management and concierge service to meet the need of residents living in retirement housing and support the maintenance and security of the buildings. Monitoring contracts and services, general building and estate management thus providing a focused service to residents living in retirement housing.
Typical daily duties will involve checking alarm systems, carry out Health and Safety checks once a week, making referrals to GP as it will involve working with vulnerable residents, reporting repairs, contacting outside agencies, social services, going to residents home and have one to one contact with residents however experience in this is not essential as long as good customer focused experience has been obtained from previous employments.
* Intensive Housing Management Background
* Strong housing and estate management skills
* Be able to write reports and take bulletins
* Hold meetings
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Fluent in English
* Concierge Duties
* Customer Service & Social Care Background would be great
* Care and support worker
* Senior Support Worker
* Estate Agent
* Good Health and Safety Knowledge
* Computer literate (Emails, weekly checks, H&S standardised forms, Outlook, Word & Excel)
* People Skills-Initiative
* Common Sense is key and initiative
* Dealing with residents, rents arrears, and anti- social behaviours
* Work in a fast paced environment as the candidate will be first point of contact for the 105 residents.
* Up to date Enhanced DBS
* Must have a Driving Licence and own vehicle (mileage will be paid)
If interested please call Sam on or email your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job