1. Typing correspondence and documents including faxes and e mails.
2 Other Duties that you will be expected to carry out include:
1. Dealing promptly with all correspondence/instructions
2. Dealing promptly with all telephone/faxes and emails
3. Meeting and greeting clients (inc refreshments)
4. Organising meetings with other fee earners and clients as necessary or directed
5. Booking Meeting Rooms
6. Keeping departmental and individual diaries up to date
7. Ensuring that post, document exchange and hand deliveries are sent promptly
8. Ensuring that Photocopying is delivered to the General Office
9. Ensuring case files are kept in an orderly manner
10. Managing bring forward/task system for the assistance of fee earners
11. Ensuring routine administrative matters on case files are up to date
You are also expected to carry out any reasonable additional duties as may be requested to assist in the smooth running of the Department or in support of the designated Fee Earner or Fee Earners.
Benefits of being a Reed temporary employee:
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Life Assurance
• Training & Development
• Reed Discount Club
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, then please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 616190
Please note due to the high number of applications we anticipate we will receive for this post, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Please also note all our roles are advertised on facebook, please find us and like our page http://bit.ly/reedfb or https://facebook.com/reednorwich
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'