My client is looking to expand their Housing Disrepair team to support their increasing caseload. They are currently looking to recruit two Litigation Executives, an excellent opportunity to join their progressive firm, within their head office in Burnley.
They are looking for experience within Litigation - confidence in knowledge, ability and fantastic client care and communication skills. They are therefore looking for re-trains who might have a background in Personal Injury (RTA, ELPL), or perhaps have had strong experience in Civil Litigation generally.
Key benefits of joining this team are the real opportunities in career development and potential to learn new areas of law - as the firm has a diverse portfolio. They have a fantastic talented team, and with the firm going from strength to strength would like to invest in the right people who can grow with them.
Key Litigation Executive Requirements:
- The client is seeking applications from Litigation Executives, Fee Earners, NQ Solicitors - with excellent experience in Litigation, with no little than 2 years' litigation experience.
- Experience in running own caseload independently. Able to organise workload and efficiently, working to team goals and targets.
- Able to adapt, learn and apply own litigation knowledge, to further their understanding of the Housing Disrepair field.
- Have a good working knowledge of the CPR and/or and other relevant case law and/or legislation and progressing claims in a timely manner in accordance with the CPR.
- Confident communicator both verbally and in writing, and able to develop strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
We are also representing opportunities UK-wide, if you’d like to have a general discussion about your career and future considerations.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'