Join our Risk Management Support team, and you'll also be part of a multi-billion dollar global business. We're one of the biggest employers in the area, and we're always on the lookout for friendly, organised people to make our admin run smoothly. Rest assured, you'll enjoy really good rewards for what you do.
Specifically, that will see you responding to claims-related correspondence and helping with incoming calls. You'll also be responsible for the team's daily post. In addition, we'll look to you to support our rental branches by ensuring young driver and foreign travel authorisation.
It'll call on your ability to analyse situations and make decisions, whether you're working on your own or as part of a team. Time management skills will be key, and you'll have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and using the internet.
This doesn't have to be your last role with us at all, because we believe in supporting and developing our people as far as they're able to go. In fact, we feature regularly as one of the Top 50 Companies Where Women Want to Work, among other accolades.
There's a host of great benefits including a very green Bike4Work scheme. You'll enjoy all sorts of other perks too, such as life assurance, medical insurance, employee referral bonuses and more.
Please note that the start date for this role is Monday 10th September 2018.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Raising claims when our liability is exposed
- Providing immediate telephone support to rental employees
- Monitoring and approving under 21 rentals
- New corporate account approvals
- Assisting branches in documenting damage
- Organising spare keys and tax discs when requested
- Authorising rentals that involve vehicle being taken abroad
- Assisting branches with the handling of thefts/missing vehicles
- Dealing with police and other law enforcement agencies enquiries
- Assisting branches in dealing with impounded vehicles
- Liaising with Third Party Administrators
- Responding to court summons
- Liaising with internal personnel
- Providing scheduled and ad hoc reports to Risk Managers
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Great communication skills (Verbally and written) and attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management skills
- A knowledge of Microsoft Office products, internet and telephone skills
- An ability to organise and present information for a varied audience
Please note that due to the nature of the role, successful applicants will require a security check which involves Financial Probity and Basic Criminality. If successful at interview you will need a valid passport in your current name and proof of address dated inside the last 3 months.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"