Add an annual turnover of more than $20.9 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across some 9,600 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-a-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest car rental company in the world.
We encourage all of our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in the Times Top 50 Where Women Want to Work for twelve consecutive years and have been honoured with many other awards along the way.
On a daily basis you will work alongside a team of Litigation Assistants and Specialists who report into a Litigation Supervisor. You will be part of a wider team and department who will be working towards maximizing our credit hire recoveries.
At Enterprise we outsource our credit hire litigation to panel solicitors. You will be responsible for handling your own case load and working with our panel solicitors on a daily basis to ensure that our litigated claims are managed in a timely and efficient manner.
You will be expected to review, prepare and assess credit hire claims for litigation. At Enterprise we believe that great things happen when we listen to our customers and each other. Providing excellent customer service is our way of life and you will be contacting Enterprise customers, and ensuring our customers are committed to assisting us in the recovering of outstanding hire charges. You will also be contracting insurers and solicitors. Professional, clear and effective communication is a key part of this job.
Whilst previous experience of claims handling or litigation is beneficial, at Enterprise we are proud to employ people from a diverse background. We have and continue to successfully employ and develop people with no previous claims experience. We will commit to an initial training program which will be provided from the outset of his opportunity, together with continued training and development throughout your employment.
This is an excellent role for someone who is able to demonstrate professionalism, flexibility and a willingness to learn new skills. This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral part of a growing team and add value to the ongoing success of our credit hire Department.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Demonstrating a strong work ethic and commitment to getting the job done
- Reviewing motor claims
- Gathering documentation and evidence to support litigation
- Updating customers, solicitors and third parties
- Analyzing, assessing and negotiating settlement of claims
- Meeting individual, team and department goals and objectives
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate the following competencies:
- An ability to make informed decisions
- An ability to act assertively and efficiently
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Great attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management skills
- An ability to organise and prioritise your work load
- Able to work well as part of a team and independently
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Comfortable with using the telephone to discuss, negotiate and progress claims
- Regardless of your socio-economic and educational background, Enterprise will always look at how you perform against our competencies and will judge you on that alone.
- Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
- Aldershot has great transportation links to other areas in Hampshire and Surrey such as: Farnborough, Farnham, Camberley, Fleet, Basingstoke, Guildford and Woking.
Please note that due to the nature of the role, successful applicants will require a security check which involves Financial Probity and Basic Criminality. If successful at interview you will need a valid passport in your current name and proof of address dated inside the last 3 months.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job