Lettings Support Coordinator
- Is it time for a change and to broaden your horizons?
- Do you enjoy problem-solving and helping customers to find the solution?
- Have you been looking for something a little different to the standard property roles?
Well…… This could be the role you have been waiting for!
One of the largest and most successful property companies in the UK are looking for a self-motivated, personable and determined individual to join their Lettings & Property support team in Bournemouth.
Skills/Knowledge required for a Lettings Support Coordinator:
- Previous experience within lettings and/or property management
- Confidence with operating systems such as Jupix, Reapit or Vebra, or a similar lettings system
- Effective verbal communicator of technical knowledge
- An appreciation of the pressures of running a business and/or working in front line sales
- ARLA qualified would be an advantage but not essential
- Skills/Personality required for aLettings Support Administrator:
- Effective verbal communicator
- Practical problem solver
In this highly proactive role, the Lettings & Property Support Advisor will work within the Central Support Services team will ensure that franchisees have an up to date working knowledge and understanding of their relevant software systems.
- Create and maintain effective relationships with franchisees and staff; increasing and enhancing their knowledge and understanding of the business systems and proceedures
- Feedback any issues with systems, documents or suppliers to relavent internal employees or extrernal suppliers
- Ensure franchisees have understood fully any updates to the system or documentation
- Ensure franchisees are using any relevant system updates and new releases, offering training and support where possible
- Manage all day to day issues relating to systems, software and administrative controls that arise
- Keep a log of all issues and the outcomes
- Assist and advise where properties are not correctly advertised - RightMove, Zoopla, OnTheMarket and branded websites
- Ensure that any query that comes to the Support team is directed to the appropriate individual in the network
- Assist with the setting up of all new staff in the network including Head Office staff
- Ensure own knowledge is enhanced and maintained through relevant continued professional development
This is a varied and fast paced role, where every day can be different. The successful individual will be joining a phenomenal business and have unlimited opportunity to develop their career in the years ahead.
- Computer Literate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"