| Lettings/ Property Manager | Launceston | £20,000 - £26,000 Basic, £23,000 - £30,000 OTE |
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for my clients based in the Launceston area. They are an independent estate agency who are looking for a Lettings/ Property Manager to look after and expand their current property portfolio.
This role is a 360 role and will require you to bring on new business as well as manage the properties on their portfolio.
- Reporting directly to the Manager
- Manage three lettings negotiators
- Manage 200 properties
- Liaise with Tenants, Landlords and clients
- Be able to learn the company management systems quickly and keep these up to date
- Deal with any leads that come in
- Diary management
- To provide a friendly, knowledgeable and professional service to all clients
- Deal with maintenance requests
- Liaise with tradesmen and contractors
- Raise invoices
- Prepare quotes and check pricing
- Arrange gas safety certificates, EPC’s etc
- Tenancy renewals
You will need the following to be considered:
- A full UK driving licence - essential
- ARLA qualification is desired but not essential
- Own car is required
- Good knowledge of the industry
- You will be self-motivated and have excellent relationship building skills
- Be able to secure new business opportunities without supervision
In return my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £20,000 - £26,000 (Dependent on the volume of properties you have managed) plus personal and office performance commission OTE £23,000 - £30,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job