Must be a hard working, determined, highly motivated and target driven individual planning for long term career progression, to join a highly skilled and ambitious team. Must have a strong passion for property and the industry, previous experience preferred but not essential. ARLA training will be provided.
Must be able to use initiative to solve problems as they arise. Excellent telephone skills are required with a selling mentality and ability to close deals. Be able to identify possible maintenance issues during property inspections and have adequate knowledge to solve them. Must be honest, loyal, organised, efficient and punctual. Career progression with rewards and bonuses.
Earn Uncapped Commision
Work Towards ARLA qualifications
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-6pm. May be required to work on Saturday's with a day off in the week.
- Dealing with tenant queries
- Arrange and conduct viewings
- Managing maintenance issues
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants
- Liaising with contractors
- Arranging check ins, check outs and inventories
- Carrying out Property inspections
- Cold Calling for new business
- Must have a drivers license and own a car
Salary - £16,000 - £24,000 Per Annum depending on experience.